How to Apply
- Create an account in the Home Page.
- At Parent Center, please click "Your Students" at the side of the page to find out if your student is in the system. If your student is in the system, please click "PROGRAM" and register. If your student is not in the system, please click “Your Students" and then “Application” to fill in the required information. Click "Submit" when finished and mail in the appropriate paperwork listed below.
- For students in grades K-3, please download the teacher recommendation form and have your teacher fill it in and mail or email to the addresses below.
- For student is in grades 4-8, please mail in a copy of any standardized test scores (FCAT, SAT, IOWA, CTP, or ITBS) with scores at the 85th percentile or higher.
- For students enrolled in the Gifted Program, please mail in a copy of report qualifying the student for the Gifted Program.
3. Mail all test scores and/or teacher recommendation letter to:
P.O. Box 358
Winter Park, FL 32790
Email scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your paperwork is received and reviewed, you will receive an email confirmation after which you may proceed to register for courses offered.
Students will be registered on a first come first serve basis.